Thank you for your interest in doing an internship at Matogen!
Due to the high demand and limited capacity, we regrettable have criteria. Please take note of the following before applying:
- A minimum past academic performance of 70% average is required, but kindly also take note that since only the top applications are accepted, the final cutoff can be higher.
- We normally only consider final years, but may reconsider if your marks are very high.
- A professional working attitude and willingness to learn and grow are expected.
- Internships are intended for final year or graduate students, who might consider working for Matogen in future (if all parties feel the same excitement after the internship). Unfortunately, we do not provide any other forms of training or internship programs. If you are not a student and are looking for work, kindly navigate to our careers section.
- Internships normally occur during vacations. It is up to you to decide how long you would like to participate, but we normally recommend somewhere between 2-4 weeks.
- You please have to provide your own hardware/software.
- Most of the time you will not receive any payment unless your internship is of commercial value to the company (which is subject to management’s sole discretion).